Friday, August 28, 2009

Our school Vision

This week in our work on the school's Strategic Plan we looked at what the Vision means for us. The Vision is "A passion for lifelong learning".

Some of our ideas were:

  • School wants us to enjoy learning about new things. It wants us to keep on learning after we leave school. (Paige)

  • I like the vision because it will make me enjoy learning for all of my life. (Isabella)

  • I think it says we should stick to learning and study.(Baimon)

  • It means keep on learning all my life;learning all the time;never stop learning things; trying new experiences; challenging yourself; finding out new things. (Leo)

  • The teachers try to get the children to love learning so much they don't want to stop in their entire lives. After they leave school they will still want to learn new things to make their lives more interesting. (Charlotte)

No comments:

Post a Comment