Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Monday the School community group decided to have a party. It started at 5.30. When people arrived there at the front field there was a bouncey castle so I went on. luke was on the bouncey castle too. The bouncey castle was really cool. Next there was an egg and spoon race! Then there was a sack race and emily won and i came second. In the 3 legged race me and grace wanted to be partners so we practised then we had to do it. Grace and I came second again! At the end there was a tug-of war and the boys won. After that there was a lolly scramble.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Aimee here I am showing my Dad around room 3's blog. Hi to everyone in room 3.

    From Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bubbles that come over the screen every time the pictures change.

    from Ruby-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool slide show looks like you had fun.
    by krystal room 14

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Aimee I like the school picnic

    from Isy

    ReplyDelete